Skip to main content

Ask the Knight

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Transfer Center: What kind of financial aid will be available to me when I transfer?

235 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Nov 07, 2016   


Each university can offer you a different financial aid award package.  Your award package could consist of grants, scholarships and loans of varying amounts.  To receive an award package you must apply to the university, get accepted to the university and submit your FAFSA application as well as any other documents requested by the financial aid office from that university.  By applying to a variety of universities (public, private, in state, out-of-state) you increase your chances of receiving a favorable financial aid award package.